About InExchange Invoice printer
- 1 - Installing the invoice printer
- 2 - Transfer invoice examples
- 3 - Review and approve example invoices
InExchange Invoice Printer is a software that becomes a virtual printer on the computer where it's installed. The invoice driver must be installed on the same computer as the ERP-system is installed on.
Installing the invoice printer
1. To install the InExchange Invoice Printer, click here.
Log in with your user information and click on the button Download.
2. Run the file and follow the on-screen instructions.
You are now ready to send invoices by printing them to InExchange Invoice Printer. If it's the first time you use the application, you'll need to transfer sample invoices through the invoice printer before you can start billing your customers. More about this in the next step.