About InExchange Invoice printer
- 1 - Installing the invoice printer
- 2 - Transfer invoice examples
- 3 - Review and approve example invoices
In order to enable a conversion to an e-invoice, we need to know where the different information has been placed on your invoices. Invoice templates are created so that we can properly load all the information. We therefore ask you to submit examples of how your invoices look.
The following links provide answers to common questions about sample invoices:
Follow these steps to send in your sample invoices:
- Start your ERP and choose the invoices that you want to transfer to us as your sample invoices. You can use old invoices for this without any problem.
- Choose InExchange Invoice Printer when printing the invoice.
- Choose Yes, transfer now in the pop-up window that shows up on your monitor.
- Log in and click on the button Transfer invoice examples.
- Close the program.
Your invoice examples will not be sent to the customer.
We will then create your invoice loading templates from the examples that you have transfered. We will contact you as soon as we're done so that you can review our work. After approving these you can start sending invoices to your customers.