Choose how to send your invoices
- 1 - Transfer your invoices
- 2 - Choose delivery method and recipient
- Paper invoice
Maximize your service
You can add attachments to your invoices in the InExchange Invoice Printer. Follow the instructions below to attach files in the Invoice Check step in the invoice printer.
- Select the invoice to which you want to upload an attachment and click the button below marked as Attachments.
- You will now get a box with a list of the attachments currently associated with this invoice. It is in this view that you can remove or add new attachments to the selected invoice. Click the Add button.
- Locate the attachment on your computer, select it in the list and click Open.
- You will now return to the previous box where the attachment name appears in the list of attached attachments, click Ok.
- You will now receive a box indicating which invoice you have linked the attachment to. Make sure it's the correct invoice and click Ok.
An attachment is now linked to the selected invoice. If you want to add more attachments, repeat the steps above.
Here you will find more information about hadnling attachments:
Connect to attachments automatically
Is there any attachment attached to the invoice?