For customers with the following services:
- InExchange Invoice Printer
- InExchange Integrated services
If you have a large customer directory it may pay off with importing your whole directory to InExchange. This means that we match your customer directory to the recommended delivery method (e-invoice, pdf, paper invoice) and create these connections for you.
This simplifies your work when you no longer need to fill in the recipients' company information or manually select the delivery method for them. The information is already filled in and the best possible delivery method has already been selected for you.
What do I need to do?
1. You need to prepare and e-mail an Excel list on your customer directory to us that includes the following columns:
- Your recipient´s customer number
- Your recipient´s company name
- Your recipient's registration number
Click on the image below to enlarge.
A refined result can be achieved by including the following columns:
- The recipient's GLN number
- The recipient's e-mail address
- The recipient´s address (Street address)
- The recipient´s address 2 (P.O. Box)
- Postal code
- Country code (for example SE)
2. Save your list in one of these formats:
3. Send your list by using this form.
You are welcome to contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding the above.