If you have transferred an invoice to us through the InExchange Invoice Printer then the invoice is at InExchange. That means that it has not automatically been delivered to your recipient. It is not until you click on the last button marked Send that the invoices actually get sent to the recipient.
1. Go through the whole process as usual until you get to the step marked Invoice check.
2. A list will be displayed with the invoices that are ready to be sent to selected recipients.
3. Click on the invoice in the list that you would like to delete. The line will then be marked in blue.
4. Click on the button Remove and accept the message.
5. All other invoices remain and the one you marked for deletion disappears from the list. See image below.
Tip: You can go back and forward as you like between the different steps using the buttons Transfer, Next and Previous. If you press on any of these buttons, the invoices always remain at InExchange and you can later remove them without contacting us. It is when you click on Send that the invoice leaves InExchange and is sent to the selected recipient.