To see what your invoice looks like at delivery via paper or PDF do the following:
- Print to InExchange Invoice Printer as usual.
- At the Send step, you click on View and then on Print preview:
Now you can view what your original invoice or InExchange standard invoice looks like when printing and enveloping, and your delivery settings. The highlighted fields illustrate from left to right:
1. The space meant for our print partners bar-code, print no information in this space.
2. The green field on the left side is where the return address is presented in the envelope window.
3. The green field on the right side is where the invoice adress is presented in the envelope window.
(The darker shaded space is always viewable through the envelope window.)