Sign in to InExchange Network to view and manage invoices and settings, etc.
Instructions to manage and correct an undelivered invoice:
1. Click on To manage to view all your invoices that couldn't be delivered.
2. Click on Manage on the invoice you'd like to correct.
- Correct a faulty reference or order number
Follow the instructions in the message that is shown. You can correct a faulty reference or order number in the related field to resend the invoice. Contact the invoice recipient for correct information. Read more >>
- Update address and resend a returned paper invoice
Follow the instructions in the message that is shown. You can also control the printout via the link in the message. Update the address information and resend the invoice. Read more >>
- You can view undelivered invoices that go three (3) months back.
- Click on Remove if the invoice has already been managed elsewhere and you'd like to remove the invoice from the list.
- If you resend the invoice with a different delivery method than e-invoice, the change will not be made in the customer registry.